Our philosophy is to satisfy the winemakers
needs’ to exalt the typical characteristic of
their own final product using indigenous strains.
Fresh starters (FS) have without doubts better
quality than dry yeast (ADY) used normally in
wine industry. This is due to the follow reasons:
- FS have no latency phase and are ready to use;
- FS don’t need a laborious and delicate
- FS are safer and assure time saving;
- FS can assure strain dominance versus
- FS permit less use of sulfur dioxide for
limiting spontaneous fermentations.
All combined with a simple ad precise use
permitted by the fluid status. Another
innovative aspect of undoubted interest in the
use of fresh starters is the increased speed in
completing the fermentation process, thus
preventing stuck fermentations that can lead to
bad odors and disqualifying secondary products.